Saturday, May 12, 2012

My first Ripple

Ok, I am going for it and doing my first ripple.  I found the greatest pattern.  It is well written and explains well.  Decreases are also written out.  I will post a picture when it looks like something.  LOL

http://www.handcraftingwithlove.net/yarn/pat-ripple.html


I am using I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby.  I started with some bright yellow I had left from a shawl.

Still working on my baby blanket.  I love that pattern too as it is easy.  I have one in white/multi tweed and one in soft pink.  So I have a project in every room and in the car now.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. My daughter just made a eye glass case to hold my reading glasses. I can never find them or rememeber where I left them so this hangs around my neck and as I put them in the case they also seem to clean them a little so they do not get as dirty. They also do not fall out. I do not have any pictures of it. I look forward to seing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete