Monday, May 14, 2012

Moving right along!

Here are some updated pictures from my in progress ripple:


The pink is going to be the next color.  I am doing three rows of a color.  I am going to be going to Hobby Lobby today to pick up a few more colors.


I am so happy with this pattern.  Very easy to do.  I sat outside and worked on this blanket for a while last evening.

My neighbor's daughter came over and asked me what I was doing.  She is almost five.  I told her that I was making a blanket.  She said you are?  I said yes.  She asked me if she could have it.  So I told her that she could.  She is really excited about it.  LOL

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are, the little girls sounds so sweet. The blanket will be a wonderful gift for her to remember you. My daughter hung onto the last crocheted blanket her grandmother made for a long time, until it was just not usable any longer. Handmade gifts are such a wonderful thing to cherish.
    Mrs. J.

    ReplyDelete