Saturday, May 5, 2012

Long time, no post!!!

Hey Ya'll!!

Things have been crazy here.  But here are some photos of some projects. 

Both projects are made with I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby.

Here is the start of a baby blanket for my nephew and his girlfriend who are expecting in Nov.  I am going to be a Great Aunt again!!!




Since I don't know what the baby will be, I chose this white with multi-colored specks.  Love it.  I will run a ribbon around the border when it is done and I find out what they are having.

My Mother's birthday was in April and I made her a shawl.  I also used I Love This Yarn.  Mom was 79 this year.  She would kill me if she found out that I told her age.  LOL






Gave away a shawl that was sunshine yellow in the same pattern.  I wish I would have got a picture of it.  Very cheery!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I'm sure they'll be delighted with the blanket, how fortunate they are to have some-one special like you make something unique for their new baby,
    coffeee/Sue from Down To Earth Forums
    xx

    ReplyDelete