Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally!!! An Update

Ok.  I know that I am behind.  But here goes:


This is the Granny Squares for a baby blanket.  It is Red Heart White and Calliope.  Love this color!!  Just happened to see it at JoAnn's and got the last skeins.



Current cross stitch project.  Using Ivory Aida and DMC 498.  I like a darker red.  This pops on Ivory.



This is Granny A Day.  I know, there is only seven.  But I was busy over the weekend.  I think the baby Grannies count too.  LOL



My Margaret Jane sampler.  Not much of a start, but it is a start.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work. At least you are not at a loss for projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all looking good! I love that yarn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looking great Amy. You have plenty to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your granny squares :) :) I've been meaning to make some myself...just can't get my hands on the crochet needles yet :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete